8.26.2006

hogwarts ?

Apparently, I am a computer expert - or at least I will be after I leave Belize. This week, I've taught myself how to use Dreamweaver. I'm working on websites for Peacework and the city of Dangriga. Check it out:


I'm also going to be helping with the computer lab/computer group at the local junior college. They had orientation yesterday, where I introduced myself to the incoming class.

Before the orientation began, I was handed a manual of sorts which told me that the college has four houses: toucan, mahogany, tapir, and orchid that the students belong to. This excited me, as my mom gave me a copy of the first Harry Potter which I just finished. All I could think was, "where's the sorting hat?" and "I think I'm volunteering at the Caribbean Hogwarts!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Leonardo Melendez said...

I would like to see how the site turns out.

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home